Mix 1 ounce of blue curaçao, 1/2 ounce of blueberry schnapps, 1 ounce of blueberry vodka, and 1 1/2 ounces of Don Julio Blanco Tequila in to a shaker filled with ice. Then strain into a collins glass over ice filling about 75%. Finally, fill the remaining 25% of the collins glass with Sprite.
Citrus, blueberries with a peculiar Don Julio taste in the finish. Definitely has a bit of tequila finish that a non-tequila person would notice.9 months, 2 weeks ago